Sunday, January 13, 2019

Starting the Year with a celebration of 2018

Every year I compile a page with most of the works I have created in the previous year. In 2018 thats over 744 completed paintings and prints.

This is usually the best way to see a large body of my work in one place - I also give and encourage the opportunity for you to choose your favourites.

HERE IS THE LINK

I am sorry it may be a little small on a phone screen - I have yet to properly work out how to optimise for small devices correctly.

Thankyou in advance. I plan to put the results up in February.

In the meantime here is my first painting for 2019.

As yet untitled and still on the easel in case I decide it needs more work, it is of a local view in the Hawkesbury area I can walk to when I'm feeling fit. (About an hour and half round trip).


"Yet to be named"
Acrylic on Canvas, 92cm x 76cm

No comments: