Sunday, November 01, 2015

November No Way

Interactive scratching at Sassafras Creek Restaurant


Yep, the new month has taken me by surprise. there I was steadily working away, and the realization hits me that the year is on its last legs. Better make the best of it then!

The Opening of mine and Taryn Malzard's show at Sassafras Creek, Kurrajong, went well - some sales, lots of visitors and as it will still be on until end of November, I am confident in its success.






Made it to Portrait Day at Hawkesbury Community Arts Workshop. Tried to portray young Jasmine - as usual didn't finish the work.

Speaking of finishing work - I counted up the canvasses in the studio and I have EIGHTEEN to finish. And that doesn't count various print blocks drawn up ready for carving, and the portraits & plein air sketches I mean to work on. I challenge myself to get something done before I start anything new!

Coming up this week - 3 events that I have work in and want to go to but cant as they are all on at the same time.








Balmain Art & Craft Show

Fishers Ghost Art Award, Cambelltown Regional Gallery



Eutick Memorial Still Life Award, Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery






Have a lovely November!

"Black Tie"
Scraperboard etching





No comments: