Wednesday, August 05, 2015

In the Pink

Didnt even comb my hair for the photo
First of all, I have pink highlights in my hair. Makes for a good heading don't you think ....HORRIBLE PUN, eek.










A couple of paintings this week - I really have to get organised for a coming show in September.

"Looking For a Sword" Acrylic 76cm square

"Palisade" 76cm square acrylic

I'm off tonight to do a painting demonstration for Castle Hill Art Society. Took me most of last night to decide what I was going to paint - not too simple, not too hard (I need time, privacy and a tremendous amount of tea for challenges). I may change my mind at the last minute.

Coming up:



"A Brush With Japan"Australian Society of Miniature Art (NSW) will be having a show at The Gosford Regional Gallery - opens this Saturday.


"Abstract Express" at The Ferry Artists Gallery opening Saturday 15th August.



No comments: