Sunday, April 13, 2014

Artists Week 13th April 2014

Work by Patricia Devine,
 2nd place in Miniatures
Apologies because I do not know the artist,
but I had to show you one of my
 favourite craft exhibits



A week busy sorting out the minutiae of life. 









One highlight was the Arts Preview at the Sydney Royal Easter Show. Where good friends (including my Mum!) won prizes - always nice to be able to share in the joy!

The day I had set aside for some painting "en plein air" was raining! 
So I opted to stand under my mother's gazebo next to the koi pond. 




Same artist, same format of painting every time.
isnt that interesting?
Monotypes & Collagraphs at the Community Arts Workshop.











Finished a couple of works this week; I needed a change so I painted with acrylics and pastel on paper. A little different but quite satisfying.

"Prolific I"
Work on Paper, 25" x 36"

"Singing With Grace"
Acrylic, 30"x30"


Next week I will be demonstrating painting at the Derivan Matisse stand at the Royal Easter Show, Tuesday. If you are there, come and say hi, I will try and remember to bring some free cards to give away




No comments: