Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Artist

It doesnt take much to cheer up a depressed artist. Say meaningful nice things about their work. Visit their exhibitions. RED DOTS ON THE WALLS.


Opening night at Breathing Colours Gallery was lovely. I was running late due to traffic, so that did not help the anxiety, but once I got there and was honoured to have so many visitors - both people I knew and others I didnt. I finally began to enjoy myself.

Ended up having dinner with family and friends, and eventually got myself home exhausted, but serene. Actually I'm still exhausted 4 days later.

Didnt have a chance to take photos on the night so here are a couple from the day before and today.
My wonderful daughters in front of "Through the Trees Swiftly"

Myself in front of the gallery window and "5 Choughs"

In case you would like to know - I have currently sold 5 paintings, with interested parties negotiating for more. Exhibition ends on Sunday 21st April. (Closed Monday, open Tuesday - Sunday).

No comments: