Thursday, October 11, 2012

Events in October

Next week is action packed with arty goodness.

 On Friday night Macquarie Towns Art Society is opening its 50th anniversary Spring Fair Art Exhibition - I have donated the raffle painting, as seen on the poster below.

Saturday is the Open Day at Derivan 10am - 2pm, where the vivid hued acrylics I use come from. I also will be demonstrating there along with lots of other artists, and there'll be lots of activities for artists of all ages to participate in. See this link  http://www.derivan.com.au/resources/open-day-program2012.html

And on Saturday evening will be the "Mutts & Moggies" exhibition at the Ferry Artists Gallery, Wisemans Ferry. Celebrating our furry family members, I'm looking forward to seeing what the members have come up with (including me!).



No comments: