Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Twas the Week before Christmas...

Breathing  Colours Gallery
Ok, now its the day before Christmas and I have just finished a breakfast of jelly and custard - couldnt waste it - it was left over from the trifle I needed to make.

Its been a very social week - you must forgive me for no new works to show you. I have shed a tear after visiting my lovely students at their centres, as I am not taking the clay disability classes next year. I will miss them.

Breathing Colours Gallery had an opening that I simply had to attend on my way to a friend's birthday party. Pictured are Julie Simmons, Patricia Devine and Robin Hill.

19 Karen Contemporary Art Space
My paintings & glass sculpture by Andrea Fiebig
Also had work newly hung at 19 Karen Contemporary Artspace. Unfortunately I wont be able to visit the Gold Coast anytime soon, so my paintings will have to do.
19 Karen Contemporary Artspace
sculpture 'Signs of Life' by Amanda Shelsher


 Wishing you and yours a wonderful end to the year. I will wish you a Merry Christmas - no matter your belief, I wish to bless you from my own traditions and faith.

Looking forward to what 2015 has to offer!

No comments: