Friday, June 19, 2015

Superheroes, diamonds and velociraptors, oh my!


 Had to recover a little after a successful show at Breathing Colours. Haven't quite allowed myself ''post-exhibition blues" but one has to be careful and rest. I did this by visiting a couple of other exhibitions last week.

Actually, I have managed to finish these landscapes, 3 of which will be off to Italy at the end of the year.


Art2Muse Gallery is showing a lovely exhibition by artist photographer Edmond Thommen - a marvellous collection of texture & nudes.



Patricia showing off one of the displays

Metalmorphasis at Ku-Ring-Gai Art Centre. Rachelle Juter, talented jeweller and wonderful friend is having her first solo exhibition

Myself, Rachelle Juter, Patricia Devine


Went to an outreach/concert/performance at my church - it was a superhero theme, so of course I had to fit in. My daughter Amy and her husband performed brilliantly, you may think I am biased!, but I tell the truth. And God was glorified, which is the most important thing.

Amy, me & Laura OR Harley Quinn, Victoria Hand & Mystique


Saw the latest Jurassic Park movie "Jurassic World" Yes, I thought it was rather brilliant. Sorry that is the total of my review, but how can I rhapsodise over genetically modified monsters, a great cast and, most important, a good story!







Coming up are a couple of shows that are always good to visit. 
Due to my exhibition, I was not able to take part in these, but I urge you to come have a look.


Patrica & I delivering "Kangaroo Paw"



One show I DO have work in is at Breathing Colours - "Desert Heart" 16 June - 5 July.

Hope your week is marvelous!

No comments: