Thursday, April 07, 2016

"Onward and Upward!"

Thought I should start with an inspiring quote - although the rest of it goes: To Narnia and the North! (CS Lewis).

Because I have been lax in keeping this blog updated with my daily trials and tribulations (lucky for you readers!), I will just let you know of a few things coming up in April.

15 - 17 April, 
My local Agricultural Show. Come and check out the Arts Pavillion

23 & 25 April
I will be demonstrating both acrylic painting and wood engraving on the Saturday at Little River Art Studios, and I will have work available both there and Purple Noon Gallery




15 - 24th April




Winmalee High School
29 April - 1 May




 Art in Action, Merroo Conference Centre, Kurrajong NSW
13, 14, 15 May
Here is a flyer I made for the Saturday, but there are still places available for 
Friday - Still Life
&
Sunday - Landscape


I will leave you with a painting I started as a demonstration at the Sydney Royal Easter Show at the Derivan stand, and it will now be available at my coming solo exhibition at Purple Noon Gallery



Opens Saturday 7th May!

No comments: